The summer is here and GlamCurvy is near but not as visual as I envisioned. With work and personal travel, birthday celebrations, and happy hours/dinners, my summer time has been minimum to bring more awareness to the GlamCurvy universe. So when I was nominated by RobinCharmagne with the “Very Inspiring Blogging Award” I was elated.
GlamCurvy’s goal is to educate the universe about women who is curvy like me. Receiving this nomination sparked a fire inside of me again and inspired me to recommit to the cause consistently. Because I have a lot of thoughts to express, things to learn, and resources to share about the plus size industry. It’s time for GlamCurvy to return. U ready?
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself
1. On my father’s side of the family, I am the first female in 50 years and 3 days since my grandmother was born. Weird right! My birthday is 8/18 and my Grandma Cora birthday was 8/15.
2. I LOVE TO SHOP! From fashion to home decor to tech gadgets! Put me in rehab!
3. My favorite cuisine is all seafood. However, CRAB LEGS I could eat everyday! When I was young and growing up in Newport News, Va my grandfather was co-owner of a fish market. Fresh fish, crabs, scallops, and oysters all day. I was in heaven!
4. I am in love with TRUE HIP HOP. Not the new hip-hop. My favorite rap artist is NAS.
5. I have a Associate degree in Fashion Merchandising, but work in Information Technology! Go figure!
6. My mother and I favorite color is PINK. WE LOVE PINK!
7. I am a corporate tech chick, entrepreneur, hobby blogger, and manager of a clothing line! I am enjoying my journey and never want to stop.
GlamCurvy Blog Nominations
2. Tracing Amy
10. Pumps and Studz
13. My Fab Finance
Thanks again RobinCharmagne for the nomination and have a GlamCurvy Week!