Hi Everyone- I am sorry GlamCurvy have been AWOL for the last few months. Life took place and new projects came my way I had to entertain. But anyway, I miss you all and still been following the plus size fashion industry. So much have transitioned in the plus size world since the summer. 1.) Increased media visibility to the plus size industry 2.) More leading designers offering collections sizes 16 and up. 3.) The variation of styles have evolved with similarity to the skinnys now. Well I am being honest. LOL. We still have along way to go but I can see change and hoping it continues to represent us well.
With my time away, I started searching for who have the hottest looks that fit my style for fall fashion. Classy Trendy. I identified my favorite 5 shopping sites that I purchase from frequently. Drum roll please!!!!!
1. Boohoo Plus & Curvy Clothing My favorite right now. So many cute styles to select from and the pricing is perfect for my budget.
2. City Chic Plus Size Clothing – In love. Fabulous luxe looks with affordable prices.
3. Deb Shops Who knew? The Deb brand have been around since I was a kid in VA. I haven’t seen an physical storefront in years. However, it was my favorite place to shop in my teenage years. And today, they still offer classy trendy looks I love. Great shoes, too!
4. Forever 21 – Plus Size Clothing – My backup. Affordable prices of jeans, tops, and they also have great online specials. The only thing is if you buy online they only offer a credit if you return it to the store. Bummer! But usually its okay.. I can find something to purchase in replace of my credit.
5. Eloquii – Truth Serum. Just added to my bookmarks. I was not a big fan of the Eloquii brand at first. I thought it was pretty standard and aligned more with Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart typical looks. But over time I explored it more and came across a few looks I do love. Now it is a little pricey and sizes go fast but shop the sales. That’s the only time I peek…. and buy!
Please share your favorite plus size shopping sites, too. I am always looking for new ones to explore.
Photos Credits: Boohoo.com, CityChic, Deb Shops, Forever 21, and Eloquii.